Friday, December 14, 2007

Dejavu & Books

Read more! | 0 comments

The gifts of life and the happenings that happen daily seems so miraculous... sometimes it feels like magic.

Everything happens twice: First in the state of mind then in Action. - I can't remember who quote this.

The past few months living as an entrepreneur, it seem like Dejavuing everyday. Whatever had appeared in my mind seems to come around so real...Its not a dream anymore its a reality. One of the people I met said this....'Let's not called it a dream anymore...You are living it'. I guess God has shown us what is true when you start believing and taking action upon it.

Lately I retired to taking public transport so that I can read more. I hardly had the time to read the last few weeks, so i began my journey each day on the train to the office reading the 8th Habit again. I'm really impressed with this book. It seems that every time I picked up this book again it never fail to inspire me. Each single page and every sentence is so meaningful that i felt writing it here. I'll do that soon k.

At the moment, I'm still awaiting a book I bought from Amazon. Its the book written by Jamie Luchuck, winner of the NextInternetMillionaire. Wanted to learn what she had learn during her two weeks stint.

You guys can check out the Book at Amazon. Click the image on the right.


My Life Mission: I enable others to discover purpose in their lives and empower them to pursue their dreams and live life to the fullest with God's blessing.

fspurelogoeoLogo themaneoLogo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

Dejavu & Books