Friday, January 18, 2008

Life is getting much crazier by the day

Read more! | 2 comments

I need an assistant soon!!

Working from 7am-11pm aint a joke man....Hardly do I have the time to breathe but don't get me wrong yah!! I'm loving what I'm doing..only that got too much work to be done!!

I apologize for the wira Internet participants..Have been waiting for someone else's feedback before I could send you the email..SORRY!!!

My Life Mission: I enable others to discover purpose in their lives and empower them to pursue their dreams and live life to the fullest with God's blessing.

fspurelogoeoLogo themaneoLogo




2 Comments:

  • u serious about getting an assistant...?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:46 PM  

  • yes!!

    By Blogger EO, at 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

Life is getting much crazier by the day