Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Minister of Trade

Read more! | 1 comments

I'm in business but I have no idea who the Minister of Trade is....haha well now i know!!

Yesterday I happen to get a miss call from my S3 Maj Johnathan, so yes I called back thinking we were going to be activated but somehow when we talked it moved towards a different direction. Well initially he asked me why I didn't run the last AHM, then we talked about something else..Hmm it led to a cry of help as he was asking me to help him out with some events that he was organising for his RC...

Hmm sounds fishy ah but well I just said how could I help...So yeah after a long day going over to Mendaki and AMP with Abu and Shaheed, I went over to GRC to meet S3. To my surprise he introduced me to a few guys, hmm ok some of them are super rich also...One even own a ship building company..At 30 this guy turned his company IPO...wah!!

Well the meeting adjourned and ended around 10. At the end of that meet, S3 manage to get me to meet the Minister. Yeah so I passed my card and he was asking me what's abang abu tv...Entrepreneur Channel?? So i answered with conviction lah of course what its all about. So I guess its another great cause he taught....Oh well that's the end of the day!!

Today I was surprised to receive an email from Minister himself asking to check out their portal http://www.ace.org.sg. Its a recommended website for all entrepreneurs. Listed there are the networking sessions that's coming soon.

Hello..How often do you get Ministers writing to you? haha...Usually its the other way round.

Anyway things are falling in place for I Be workshop and we've been getting great response thus far and the support from Mendaki & AMP is tremendous..


My Life Mission: I enable others to discover purpose in their lives and empower them to pursue their dreams and live life to the fullest with God's blessing.

fspurelogoeoLogo themaneoLogo




1 Comments:

  • Sorry I do not understand your language. May I know where you are from?

    By Blogger EO, at 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

Minister of Trade