Wednesday, March 12, 2008

And so.....

Read more! | 0 comments

And so I wonder...

The telephone has been buzzing since last Saturday asking for my soap....I was doing some trial runs to see if my advertisements were actually effective....In fact to create the awareness and buzz it may take more than a series of flyers and months to achieve substantial results.

But the advertisements needs to be consistent. Every single month different people pick up the flyers...So are we still dead yet? No..in fact we are just starting...Last month we went into the negative again...It was nobody's fault..I'm just experimenting with a new advertising campaign and I sure hope its gone to work out this time...

Here's the March issue for our Islamicevents.sg flyers...

a4front-copy.png

a4back-copy.png

Get the flyers at the various mosques.

Masjid Al-Muttaqin - Ang Mo Kio
Masjid Al-Khair - Choa Chu Kang
Masjid An-Nur - Woodlands
Masjid Ahmad Ibrahim - Upper Seletar
Masjid Darul Makmur - Yishun
Masjid Al-Mukminin - Jurong East
Masjid Assyakirin - Teban
Masjid Tentera Di Raja - Clementi
Masjid Al-Iman - Bukit Panjang
Masjid Al-Amin - Telok Blangah
Masjid Al-Istiqamah - Serangoon North

Yes I realise 2000 flyers were not enough. I'm still holding to over 200 flyers which i will personally hand it over to my own clients or people when I go down to the events. Next month the advertisement fees will go up slightly as we are increasing the rates. The cheapest slot at gonna increase from $10 to $15.

To know if its working or not...Personally I have already got 10 calls just for my sabun sertu and a few more calls interested in advertising...

To know the full rates for the various sizes. Call me at 94520491 or email to fadzuli@islamicevents.sg. We also have the 3 month package plan.

Dateline for April advertising is on 25 March 2008. We need to send out for printing by 26th to be ready for the next months distribution.

We also have a few more packages which include advertising at http://www.maulid.sg...I will talk about this at the next post...The potential of this website will insyallah hit 50,000 or more for the next few months...

So advertisers what are you waiting for????



My Life Mission: I enable others to discover purpose in their lives and empower them to pursue their dreams and live life to the fullest with God's blessing.

fspurelogoeoLogo themaneoLogo




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

And so.....