Monday, March 31, 2008

Trying times...

Read more! | 0 comments

Its becoming a real struggle these days....I didn't realise missing out paying on ERP fine of $8.25..Now the fine has increased to $70.00...

Hmm I have always been paying this darn ERP fines regularly but never missed paying a single one before this...Only today when I checked OneMotoring website for a recent fine. I saw the $70 fine...For a moment there i was like "what the heck". How is that possible...I search for the letter also but could not find any...Was it lost somewhere? Haizz...

Cashflow aint that pretty great either this month...Next month have to restrategise again and make more difference...Going into the negative again. 2 months in a row..I can't be blaming anyone yah...Its our fault and we have to face this difficult times and take up this responsibility and just move forward...

I keep repeating and telling myself not to make the same mistakes...Rather i should say I will never make an error...They say your words are your prayers and when you ask for the bad things..it will happen..Let's choose our words carefully now...

My Life Mission: I enable others to discover purpose in their lives and empower them to pursue their dreams and live life to the fullest with God's blessing.

fspurelogoeoLogo themaneoLogo




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

Trying times...