Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Motorsports Family Carnival!!

Read more! | 2 comments

The image “http://k1bedok.sg/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/ticket.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I have FREE tickets for this carnival to be given away. Ok its an open carnival. The tickets are meant to exchange for goodie bags which has items worth more than $20..If you want this tickets please call me to get it from me...9452 0491

I use the same template for Maulid.sg to create this website..www.k1bedok.sg..

So what can you expect from this carnival...Ok for the guys i believe you would love to hear what I'm gonna say!! There are plenty of Car Racing Babes hanging around. Heh - the models are hired for the show.The Ferrari club, Porshe Club and Lamborghinis are all in one place...So for those photographers this will be a heavenly view for you. How often do you see this super cars in one place. We are expecting around 40 to 50 supercars there...So what are you waiting for?

Well for the Gamers there'll be a competition just for you too.....

This is the first time though I heard of a Car Grooming Competition in Singapore. Competitors have to beautify their cars and there will be several expert judges coming to tally the scores. Wow sounds like the MTV custom made cars show!!

The image “http://k1bedok.sg/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/readytogo.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Finally let's not forget the GoKarts. If you wanna have a go at this GO-Kart, please take note of this timing.

Saturaday 5th April - 1pm to 9pm
Sunday 6th April - 9am to 5pm

So come down and have fun at this carnival..

Do visit http://www.k1bedok.sg for more details

My Life Mission: I enable others to discover purpose in their lives and empower them to pursue their dreams and live life to the fullest with God's blessing.

fspurelogoeoLogo themaneoLogo




2 Comments:

  • Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:16 PM  

  • Love the events...cant wait!

    By Blogger Internship Troopers Member, at 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

Motorsports Family Carnival!!