Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What is Pressing You?

Read more! | 0 comments

The next tip from Mentor Jutawan. By Dr Fadzilah Kamsah.

Niat untuk merangsang orang untuk berubah itulah yang membuat saya ada tekanan peribadi yang mana ianya membuatkan saya memberikan terbaik.

Translation: I have intentions to encourage others to make the change therefore this allow me to do my best.


Read on

My Life Mission: I enable others to discover purpose in their lives and empower them to pursue their dreams and live life to the fullest with God's blessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

What is Pressing You?