Saturday, September 27, 2008

Grab your best Mobile Offer today!!

Read more! | 0 comments

A Hari Raya offer that you cannot resist!

Our friends from OSMS are giving away 200 call back accounts to my contacts and islamicevent.sg subscribers!

Isn’t it great to be a businessman. You get freebies all the time but yeah this time I want to share it with all of you out there. Haha I can’t be using 200 accounts at one time right.

So don’t wait anymore GRAB this offer.

Visit www.eazycalls.net..


My Life Mission: I enable others to discover purpose in their lives and empower them to pursue their dreams and live life to the fullest with God's blessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

Grab your best Mobile Offer today!!