Friday, October 31, 2008

Email Marketing ..

Read more! | 0 comments

Ok this tutorial took me about 3 hours plus to write amids all the distractions I had.  So this tutorial focuses very much on the ethics of email marketing and I revealed a few tactics that helped me build my list faster that the usual Joe and further more keep the traffic flow to this website on going.

Basicly all I did is combine Gmail and the Viral Inviter software together. You will be surprised how the different tools available on the internet can be integrated together to achieve maximum results.

Read on here........................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

Email Marketing ..