Friday, October 10, 2008

I won complimentary tickets worth $499..

Read more! | 0 comments

I won complimentary tickets worth $499..

October 10, 2008 by Fadzuli (Edit)

Woo hoo… If you happen to follow my twitter ( Right Side bar => ), you would have hear me announced this yesterday. I was totally surprised yesterday and am really grateful to God to what is happening to me now.

How did I win? I’m subscribe to Stuart’s Tan mailing list and Adam Khoo’s mailing list. So they would always send these emails promoting their seminars and VALUE products.

Read for more details here..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

I won complimentary tickets worth $499..