Monday, October 13, 2008

The POWER of REFERRALs

Read more! | 0 comments


Alhamdullilah, there’s been quite a few comments and emails about my coaching course and so far 7 have sign up. Wohoo..Yup 193 more to go.. So let’s be grateful and thank God for his blessings. Everymile stone should be celebrated and let’s not be too sad if we don’t get the targets. We know we can get there and we’ll work towards that..

This is an another article about the POWER OF AFFILIATES or REFERRALs and why we should build an ARMY of them. This time I chose to write in my blog, because I want to test out something…

Read on here


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

The POWER of REFERRALs