Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yes ahhhh…I figured out my $2.00 strategy..

Read more! | 0 comments

Part of my coaching program is to teach you to make $0 to your own Potential Income. So this idea came kind of late but it will work out very smoothly and this will be my CASH COW and my students too. 

You see there are some strategies that requires you to develop the income from time but their payments are super late. They take 3-4 months to process and if you are doing Adsense you know that it will take like 1.5 months before you actually get the money. For your info if you did not realise Russel Brunson will only pay you somewhere in February or March. 

So how are you going to survive then? This is where Entrepreneurships skills really kick in. You have to also develop these form of thinking. Remember my article, the PROCESS of CREATING WEALTH 

Actually I will refer you to this article..SECOND MAP LESSON

Read on .............................................................................................................................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

Yes ahhhh…I figured out my $2.00 strategy..