Friday, June 19, 2009

Non-alcoholic beer

Read more! | 0 comments

Let's discuss this at www.nasibriyanilounge.com

Question

Saalam to all I'm currently a Science student and one of my lesson is about beer. Actually, its mainly about improving the taste of the beer. My facilitator even brought empty bottles of beers to class, asked us to take a look at the ingredients and also tasted a non-alcoholic beer. Of course, I won't taste it because I still don't know much about it even though my facilitator said that the beer is non-alcoholic. Any comments or opinions about this..?
Please share your answers  @ NasiBriyaniLounge.com

Read full article here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

Non-alcoholic beer