Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Read more! | 0 comments

I'm still human aren't I....

I guess i've been using my emotional side more these days...The idea of falling for someone and all..hmmm..whatever lah..How do you actually love a person?

To trust and love that someone and still be yourself..Probably there's no theories to this..just experience it...get hurt and move on...well it may scar us for life right..

The truth...i've never opened up myself to BGR stuff before..i guess this is one area where i really lack experience....

My friend told me once that the first always hurt so damn badly...and now i know..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -