Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Making a million dollars in 131 days!!!

Read more! | 1 comments

I used to tell myself that I would be a Millionaire just before I reach 26..which is about 131 days from today!! Will i reach that!!! Crazy huh...But who cares what people say right...That's my goal!!! I will make it!!!!!

Have to put all my strength now....Let's go Let's go!!! From today onwards let's make a countdown!!!

I'll put up a figure every 7 days cos sometimes cheques take some time to clear especially the overseas ones...

So yeah, let's begin with $0.00 -

My Life Mission: I enable others to discover purpose in their lives and empower them to pursue their dreams and live life to the fullest with God's blessing.

fspurelogoeoLogo themaneoLogo

1 Comments:

  • wow,
    aku pun terbangkit dek ur goal..
    yo..
    my best of luck for ya..
    go fadz..

    By Blogger azie, at 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

Making a million dollars in 131 days!!!