Friday, November 23, 2007

This week - lesser profits but still happy!!

Read more! | 0 comments

Ahh..this week didn't turn out as I wanted it to be, probably everyone is going for holidays and their interest to pick up new stuff ain't there. So people enjoy your HOLIDAYS!!!

Actually this week I almost went into negative..ouch...but i still manage to save myself from spending too much.

Income

Course Payments - $120
Sabun - Via Paypal - $18.70
Sabun - Cash - $60

Total: $198.70

Expenses

Petrol - $20
Namecards - $41
Payment for Graphics - $18
Payment for Web Templates - $50
Jihad Bisnis Fee - $28
Food - $ 7
ERP Fine - $8.20 ( Since when did ERP in ECP was turned on at 6.30pm..sheesh )

Total: $172.20

Balance this week: $26.50

Ok this week didn't do that well...Ahh still have loans to pay and next months loans and debts are coming soon...so how so how!!

Anyway I'm gonna release a new service soon. Whether it makes money or not we'll see. It looks promising though...So look out for it!! Affiliates are welcome. Its meant to benefit everyone so if you are interested wait for it yah!!

Ooh yeah today I manage to help Cik Mas get her laptop. I was trying to look for a second hand laptop and we happen to miss the good ones earlier this week. Sufian really came at the right time, he happened to stumble upon my msn nick and message about it. So happy that the transaction has been made today and yeah I made a few people happy. Isn't that what helping people is all about!! Thanks everyone!!!

Tomorrow I'll probably drop by a wholesaler cos really i need to know where i can buy such laptop cheap next time.

My Life Mission: I enable others to discover purpose in their lives and empower them to pursue their dreams and live life to the fullest with God's blessing.

fspurelogoeoLogothemaneoLogo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

This week - lesser profits but still happy!!