Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Adsense Resurrector...where are you!!

Read more! | 0 comments

In the mids of excitement, we waited and waited and you know what it still haven't launch...Haiya what happen lah dey..Nvm we will still be patient and see what's happening with Zeila and Mo..

Probably I have not been the selected few even though I manage to become second in the top affiliate referral this week.

Nvm we'll wait and see probably we set the time SALAH...probably its tonite!!..hmm

My Life Mission: I enable others to discover purpose in their lives and empower them to pursue their dreams and live life to the fullest with God's blessing.

fspurelogoeoLogo themaneoLogo




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

Adsense Resurrector...where are you!!