Friday, January 25, 2008

Should I?

Read more! | 4 comments

Should I move my blog? This has come across my mind for quite sometime now...hmm should I? Blogger to full blown pro design wordpress templates? Its easier to maintain the design in wordpress and it seems to have most of the functions that I'm looking for...

If that happens my multiply friends would not be receiving any posts..hmm..So how!!

My Life Mission: I enable others to discover purpose in their lives and empower them to pursue their dreams and live life to the fullest with God's blessing.

fspurelogoeoLogo themaneoLogo




4 Comments:

  • go ahead..
    most of them using wordpress including myself..but i have both(wordpress /multiply) lol

    By Blogger Nora Effendi, at 12:41 PM  

  • My technoeo.net is using wordpress lah...

    Not that I dont want to use cuma kan...those in multiply wont reach me yet.

    We'll see now too many other people's website to do..

    By Blogger EO, at 8:41 PM  

  • oic
    but multiply having a lot of hiccups la, maintainance la..better have own domain..from multiply can lead them to dotcom per...mcm sha punya..not bad.. my own domain tak siap2 lol..tergantung jer...too dependent on multiply ,the advantage of mass-upload lol.
    care to help?

    By Blogger Nora Effendi, at 10:55 PM  

  • by the way how u guys manage to handle so many webs??

    By Blogger Nora Effendi, at 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

Should I?