Monday, March 10, 2008

Its the dateline

Read more! | 0 comments


Hmm..Its the dateline already but I'm still far from my goals...to think of it..it has been a rough journey also...It seems like I'm back to square one...

So what has gone wrong....

Sometimes we start to stray away from it thus making us reach the target slower...So how do we actually keep ourselves focus...I can tell you that it aint easy!!

There's a lot more work to be done and its crazy with a one man army plus an intern at the moment...Well let's not look at the negatives too much and push on and push on...

So let's pray to our best and change what we can change without knowing any boundaries - the sky is not the limit..

My Life Mission: I enable others to discover purpose in their lives and empower them to pursue their dreams and live life to the fullest with God's blessing.

fspurelogoeoLogo themaneoLogo




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

Its the dateline