Friday, July 04, 2008

The schedule

Read more! | 0 comments

Wow thanks for the positive votes!!

Yup I did sign up for the course, $4,997. Somehow I have a good feeling it will take me to a different level of thoughts and at least be trained in NLP, be a better speaker and allow me to focus better.

Read on..

Previously....

Last Monday, I happen to receive a call from Kak Chomel asking me to attend this talk. So yeah I happen to be slightly free so why not drop by and it is also an opportunity to network with people.

So around 6.30pm. Did my Asar in the office and set off for this talk at YWCA, Fort Canning Lodge. I was kind of lost even though I look at the map a few times to get to know the place because the road from Park Mall is not connected to it. You need to go by Fort Canning Road to reach the place. Anyway I parked the bike somewhere at Fish & Co walked up the hill to reach the hotel.

Read on..


My Life Mission: I enable others to discover purpose in their lives and empower them to pursue their dreams and live life to the fullest with God's blessing.



The image “http://www.fadzuli.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/smalllogo.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

The schedule