Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tips from Mentor Jutawan

Read more! | 0 comments

I finally finished reading Irfan’s Khairi’s e-book. The book is great and the advice given by each Successful Entrepreneur is totally awesome. Well the book is written in Malay as its targeted for Malay Community in Singapore and Malaysia.


For those of you who don’t understand Malay dont worry yah. I will translate it for you slowly and jot down my own opinion on it. They are quite a lot of tips and this may take me a month or so to present to you each one clearly.

I will start from Dr Fadzilah Kamsah. Out of all the entrepreneurs in this book, his article is to me the most humblest because everything he does or say reflects a lot on who we are as Muslims.

Read on...


My Life Mission: I enable others to discover purpose in their lives and empower them to pursue their dreams and live life to the fullest with God's blessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

Tips from Mentor Jutawan