Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Need your help...

Read more! | 0 comments

I need your ideas...So this is like a mini survey to start ourselves spinning to more developmental ideas later on..

Here's a few other campaigns that I will be starting soon, so I want to get you involved too. Heh at least if the idea go well, we can credit you!!

So when you see this words, what comes to your mind first..

You can leave your ideas in the comment box..

1) Islamic Banking

Fadzuli: No Riba ( Interests )

2) Diaper Bag

Fadzuli: Babies

3) Prayer Time

Fadzuli: Allah, Muhammad

4) Expo

Fadzuli: A lot of people…, opportunities


My Life Mission: I enable others to discover purpose in their lives and empower them to pursue their dreams and live life to the fullest with God's blessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

Need your help...