Thursday, September 18, 2008

Qispetals - The Answers to the Questions....

Read more! | 0 comments

Remember a few days back I promised to you that I would post the Interview Questions about the Flower Shop? So here it is. I hope everyone can learn a thing or two and perhaps you would be inspired to start your enterprise by reading this info..

Name: Emmiellia Arip

Age: 36 

URL: http://www.qispetals.com.sg

1) What kind of business do you have? What inspired you to become an entrepreneur?

I manage a Fresh flower business for all occasions. Mainly, my passion for fresh flowers pushed me further into the business since 2003. 

2) Did you need to have a certain mindset to achieve success?

You must love what u do. Love it unconditionally, from your heart. You must find yourself learning something new- no matter how small- each day when you’re at it. Learn even from the tiniest mistakes in the business. You must believe, little things matters- it completes the big picture; also because you’re part of the service industry. That’s a big deal in Singapore, especially. Insya’allah u’ll go far.

Read more of the questions answered here....


My Life Mission: I enable others to discover purpose in their lives and empower them to pursue their dreams and live life to the fullest with God's blessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

Qispetals - The Answers to the Questions....