Sunday, October 19, 2008

Great great Sunday..

Read more! | 0 comments

Today have been really a magnificient day for me. I told myself that I would start the day positive and you know everything went SUPERBLY WELL!

Firstly I managed to solve the $2 profit idea…In fact $1.50..but what the heck.. :)

Then I brought my mum around for Hari Raya outings and I thought I would be dead bored following her around but at every single place that we went to, there was something GREAT to learn..:)

First place: Ustadz Abu Bakar Travels - They have a gathering for Ustaz Abu Bakar students. There I met a few people I know, I think her name is Syikin, a secondary school friend. Hmm didn’t knew that she was learning from Ustadz Abu Bakar.. Then I started to talk lah to the Uncles around me..yup every where was people above 50 but its ok. I just shared my stories about business and so on. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

Great great Sunday..