Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rubic Cube

Read more! | 0 comments

How many of us could actually solve the RUBIC cube? 

By now I think millions of people are able to do so just because of one video created by this young man Dan Brown! That video he created have generated over 8 million views and I’ve learned to solve the RUBIC cube from him too. :)

But watching the video alone wasn’t enough. I’ve actually manage to solve the cube over and over again when one of my student, Affandi, taught me how to do it. I was just like 3 steps away.. So such videos don’t necessary can solve your problems but what it really does well is to EDUCATE.

Click here for more information..................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

Rubic Cube