Sunday, December 07, 2008

Eid Mubarak

Read more! | 0 comments


Image taken from Deviant Art

Eid Mubarak to all and may you be happy with your family and friends. 

 

Will be away serving the country again for the next two weeks. 

If there are any urgent matters, please email and I will try to answer back as soon as I can reach the Computers in the Officer’s Mess or the Office if there is any Internet. 

Picture taken months ago when we had a briefing at Maju Camp. The guy on the left is Sufian. He’s the Company Sergeant Major.

So this is the time of the year, my fellow Commanders and I will have to bear the responsibilty of leading our soldiers through the training, live firings and 4 days of Back to Back Missions. 

This is perhaps the first time, I’m really gonna lead people to fight in Battalionn missions as I was a STAFF officer back in NS days. So back then I never really had the chance to coordinate battles except for Officer Cadet Training Days. This in-camp will be more interesting and yet challenging.

Hopefully I’ll be back in one piece..haha..

Ok see you guys soon!

CHONG-SUA…CHONG-SUA …here I come

LTA Fadzuli out…….


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

Eid Mubarak