Monday, December 29, 2008

Maal Hijrah

Read more! | 0 comments

Two calendars turning to a new year almost together this time round. So I’ll say Maal Hijrah 1430 to all my Muslim Bros and Sisters out there and Happy New Year to all regardless of race and religion.

I just read an article that says that this is the time of year which is the most difficult because its the time where we reflect on our actions. The good things, the bad things and whatever. The money you earn, the money you loss. The people you meet, the people you loss. So let’s look back at 1429 and 2008. Has it been great for you.

I always believe in this quote

Its not what you do tomorrow that matters, but what you do today that will make a difference for tomorrow.

I change it a bit. Can’t remember the original quote but who cares right. You see what I am today is a product of yester years. How I form the way I think, how I talk or conduct my lecture or what ever. It is based on the past that you become what you are.

The past also helps to correct mistakes, the past also helps to prevent the wrong things from happening again if we learn. So yeah let’s reflect on what we did.

Take an hour or so. Sit down and relax and think about the whole of last year. Definitely there are things that we do not want to remember, so dont force yourself on that.


Read on ................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

Maal Hijrah