Sunday, March 08, 2009

Sujimy.com

Read more! | 0 comments


It’s ahead of the expected schedule and alhamdullilah its about done and with a few more touch ups here and there it would be ready..

A few posts back, I did mention that we are creating a blog for a Multi Millionaire in Singapore right? So now you know!

Abang Abu notified me about this opportunity when he told me that Sujimy wanted a blog. So apa lagi kan. We have his contact, so I called him.

As like any customer, there’s always this process of deliberated Questions and Answers. So yup we introduced to him to the wordpress system, showed him some video examples and yeah we got the DEAL.


Read on.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

Sujimy.com