Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Learn to dance with your clients..

Read more! | 0 comments

Assalammualaikum wr wb, Some people think that running a business is all about making money. Some people think running business is all about the wealth that can be attained to get their dreams. And some people will think that business is about creating jobs for other people.
To me Business is about serving or helping people solve a need or a problem.
Very few times, I see people telling me and coming to me to ask how can they solve my problem or am willing to listen to answer my wants and needs. Instead they will come to me and ask me how do I make money? How do I cash in on your opportunity. They never care of my needs first. Here's the thing, you need to change your language if you really want to be good at selling. Stop proposing. Start to listen and contribute ideas. Learn to go into the flow of what the customers wants. I would say, Dance with your clients and over deliver when you get the opportunity to do so. Then you will be surprise how many people will want to work with you. How do you dance with your clients? 1) Always ask yourself, how you can help or serve them. 2) Understand what is their problem. Most of  clients don't know their problem. You can help them spot that. 3) Once you understand their problem, show them a solution which you know. I hope these tips help. Try them out. ------------------------

Visit http://www.fadzuli.com for the FULL article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

Learn to dance with your clients..