Thursday, December 17, 2009

One reason why you should be a Businessman/woman?

Read more! | 0 comments

Perhaps this question have been in your mind for quite some time and you know what I only discovered one of the reasons why.. Last evening while at Harasha and Mizi's preview for their public speaking course, I was talking to a NYP lecturer about Miracles ( I forgot his name ). I told him miracles tend to happen in my life with no reason. When there is a problem, all I have to do is ask and the answers will appear in many forms. So he began to explain, that is because in business, we are able to help more people than other normal people usually do. Hence the miracles rendered to us.
Hence  what goes around comes around. However for us Business people it comes in larger portions.
Its amazing to see how the world works and how energy flows. Feel free to share your story too.

Visit http://www.fadzuli.com for the FULL article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

One reason why you should be a Businessman/woman?