Friday, January 01, 2010

Passive Passive Passive 2010

Read more! | 0 comments

Firstly let's thank Allah swt for allowing us to see this NEW Year. Everything that happens, happens for a reason and what will happen in the near future is determine by our own actions and reasons to move forward. PASSIVE PASSIVE PASSIVE 2010 That is the theme for 2010 for me.. The year where we will break all records. Create a tremendous wave in the market and start turning the seeds into roots, stem, leaves and then bear fruits. Its time we really break out. Many things is going to happen and one of my goals is to establish the marketing systems for companies that engages me. Yes slowly I'm finding my own niche areas and one of it is to implement online strategies for companies. And definitely more sharings. Watch out for that too. So have a great 2010 everyone.

Visit http://www.fadzuli.com for the FULL article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Listen to my interview live on RSI on Tuesday 1st April @ 5.30pm http://www.rsi.sg/malay/main/index/.html


akudetaicon.jpg

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archives -

Passive Passive Passive 2010